Harness the power of Pro Tools HD with this HD Native Thunderbolt Core system including a Thunderbolt Interface and Pro Tools HD Software.
- Harness the power of your computer with the Thunderbolt interface
- Create large sessions with up to 256 audio tracks and up to 64 channels of I/O
- Attain the highest performance and lowest latency of any native digital audio workstation
- Get the ideal tracking experience and set-and-forget direct monitoring with an integrated low-latency monitor mode
- Capture and reproduce audio with pristine clarity using Pro Tools HD Series interfaces
- Conveniently monitor every detail with the audiophile-grade headphone output
- Record, edit, and mix with ease using Pro Tools HD software, the industry's most trusted toolset
When it comes to creating music or sound for picture, high quality doesn't have to come at a high price. Get the same pristine sound of Pro Tools® HDX for less with Pro Tools HD Native. Instead of dedicated DSP, HD Native harnesses the power of your Mac or PC, so you can take on large, complex sessions. Escape the latency lag of USB and FireWire interfaces. Get the advanced tools you need to turn around projects faster. And experience the highest performance and professional sync capabilities of any host-based audio workstation.
Experience High Performance And Reliability
Whether you're tracking multiple inputs or mixing hundreds of tracks, Pro Tools HD Native tightly integrates with your computer's CPU to keep up with your project's highest demands—without compromise. Choose the HD Native Thunderbolt interface, which features a powerful audiophile-grade headphone output for easy monitoring, for Thunderbolt-equipped desktop and laptop computers.
Everything You Need For Professional Music and Audio Production
Pro Tools HD Native comes with industry-standard Pro Tools HD software, so you gain the power and creative tools to compose, record, edit, sequence, and mix studio-quality audio—at up to 32-bit, 192 kHz resolution. Create complex compositions with the integrated Score Editor and MIDI production tools. Track sessions with extremely low latency and create polished professional mixes with the help of over 60 included effects, virtual instruments, and utility plug-ins.
Hear What You've Been Missing—Without Distracting Latency
What happens when you combine best-in-class audio conversion with a high-speed Thunderbolt throughput? You get a high-performance system that can handle whatever you throw at it, and the lowest possible latency for your sessions. That means you can monitor your performance in sync with the playback for easier, worry-free recording.
Expand Your Capabilities
Customise your Pro Tools HD Native system for your needs now and in the future. Get the highest audio fidelity, greatest dynamic range, and pristine audio clarity when you pair HD Native with a Pro Tools HD Series interface. Add sync capabilities for working with video. Take hands-on control of your mix with an Avid Pro Mixing console or control surface. And expand your sonic palette with a wide range of AAX plug-ins, virtual instruments, and software options available from Avid and other third party audio development partners.
Pro Tools HD Native Core Specifications
- Supported Channels/Tracks
- Maximum Channels of I/O: 64
- Maximum Audio Tracks @ 48 kHz / 96 kHz / 192 kHz: 256 / 128 / 64
- Maximum Stereo Audio Tracks @ 48 kHz / 96 kHz / 192 kHz: 192 / 64 / 32
- Simultaneous Record Tracks: 256
- Total Instrument Tracks: 512
- Total MIDI Tracks: 512
- Total Auxiliary Tracks: 512
- Total Busses: Unlimited
- Video Tracks: 64
- Host Connection: Thunderbolt
- Maximum Sample Rate: 32-bit, 192 kHz
- Mixer Resolution: 64-bit floating point
- Processing Resolution: 32-bit floating point
- ASIO/Core Audio Streams: 64
- Supported Plug-in Formats: AAX Native, AudioSuite
- Surround Mixer: Up to 7.1 surround
- Automatic Delay Compensation: 16k @ 48 kHz
Supported Avid Interfaces
- Pro Tools HD I/O
- Pro Tools HD OMNI
- Pro Tools HD MADI
- Pro Tools PRE™
- Pro Tools SYNC HD™